Subscription model #1: All Virtual
Select 6 pre-recorded art lessons from the Library Arts website led by Doris Benter. Select and share the video links with your patrons over the course of twelve months. *Supplies are not included, however many lessons are based on simple supplies or focus on drawing.
*Price for this annual subscription is $765 (15% off normal pricing).
Subscription model #2: Custom: This subscription is structured to meet your specific needs.
Select any 6 from the following options:
In-person art presentations for up to 20 participants at your library (within the Long Island region) with all materials included.
“Take & Make” programs for up to 20 participants. Kits include free delivery of art kits per program (extra fee for anything over 20kits. Instructions are presented either virtually via Zoom or via pre-recorded video.
Pre-recorded lessons that fall into this category on the Library Arts website led by Doris Benter.
Select and share the links with your patrons over the course of twelve months.
(10% off your total cost).
There are several benefits with the subscription packages:
– Your patrons will be engaged even when there is inclement weather, school holidays, or unforeseen circumstances, without interrupting library attendance.
– T&M’s make it easy for patrons to join in virtually from home or while traveling.
– Patrons can view a program from a provided link on your website or social media account. You have access to your selected programs for an entire year.
– Pre-recorded lessons are available for kids, teens and adults using basic materials or with the addition of “Take & Make” kits.
– T&M kits are hand packaged and ready to distribute. You will not need to sort the materials and package them yourself.
– Libraries may mix and share selected video links between departments.